CHAC families welcome to worship in our Chapel
CHAC@4, our College Community Worship Service, is open to all current and past students, their families, and friends.
We meet from 4 – 6 pm in the Chapel of Saints Francis and Clare, please see dates below. Often these will coincide with special times of the year e.g. Easter, Advent, Feast of St Francis and Clare (including blessing of pets).
We aim to create a sacred space where people feel free to explore and express their faith within an inclusive contemporary environment in the Anglican and Franciscan traditions.
We acknowledge and value the spiritual grace given to us by God in the Sacraments of the Church and encourage and support our members to prepare for and participate in these. Therefore, we follow Christ’s command to bring people to baptism and to regularly celebrate the Eucharist (Holy Communion). Furthermore, we invite those who desire to:
- prepare for, and be admitted to, Holy Communion (7 – 14 years)
- prepare for, and participate in, Confirmation (15 + years)
- receive the assurance of God’s forgiveness through Reconciliation (previously known as Confession)
- receive God’s blessing of healing through anointing with the oil of the sick
- prepare for, and participate in, Holy Matrimony
We encourage involvement from all ages (especially children) in the preparation and delivery of our services, some ways of assisting are:
- offering prayers
- children’s talks
- servers (e.g. carrying items, setting up the altar)
- creative items
For any information on our services and or how you can be involved please contact Br Nathan-James SSF, Chaplain.