Sporting facilities cater for AFL, Basketball, Cricket, Hockey, Netball, Rugby, Football (Soccer), Touch Football, Tennis, Athletics, and Volleyball. The flexible areas are used for HPE, Carnivals and TAS sporting events.
In 2017, a Gymnasium was added to the College's sports facilities, providing rowing machines, stationary bikes and weight training equipment to HPE students.
- the Tuggerah Centre - a multi-purpose covered learning area to cater for indoor sports and learning in a variety of contexts.
- cricket training nets
- indoor and outdoor Basketball/Netball courts
- indoor Volleyball courts
- access to four multi-purpose playing fields
- use of the new multi-million dollar Colmslie Olympic Pool (heated), situated a short walk from the College campus
- use of the Morningside Tennis Centre for training, situated a short walk from the College campus.
- use of the State Hockey Centre for training and matches
- all First XI cricket games are held at the Jack Esplen Oval, home of the Morningside AFL Club.
The College's Tuggerah Centre and three netball/basketball courts (two undercover and one external ) are available for hire to the general community outside of general school hours. Please contact the Facilities Manager for availability and rates relating to these facilities.