TAS sport returns this weekend. Information regarding fixtures for this Saturday is now available via the College website.
We have implemented several protocols designed to keep the community safe:
- Read the TAS Return to Sport Guidelines.
- Enter the College via the designated pathway illustrated on the map. Parking zones for each sport have been made available to assist accessing these entry points.
- All players and spectators should only enter their playing venue 15 minutes prior to the start of their game.
- Students are expected to arrive in their full playing kit ready to begin warm-up.
- At the end of the game, all students and spectators are required to depart the College grounds.
- Only one parent/guardian may accompany their child for sport fixtures.
- Spectators are advised to adhere to 1.5m social distancing guidelines, as advised by Queensland Health.
- Food and beverages should not be shared between families.
- Hand sanitiser should be utilised and is available at entry points around the College.
- Information regarding away games will be distributed where required. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we welcome Saturday sporting fixtures back to CHAC.