Prep to Year 6 Parent Information Sessions
Parents of students in Prep to Year 6 are invited to attend Parent Information Sessions on 5 February 2020. Come and meet your child's classroom teacher and find out what is happening in 2020. There will be two sessions held for all classes and parents can select which session time they attend. In between the two classroom sessions, our specialist teachers will be on hand for all parents to meet and gain more information on our extensive specialist education program.
- Wednesday 5 February 2020 | Classroom Session 1- 5:30pm- 6.15pm (followed by a general Primary information and specialist teacher session) | Classroom Session 2- 6:45pm- 7:30pm (repeat) | Primary precinct
Year 7 Parent Welcome Evening
Parents of Year 7 students are invited to attend a Welcome Evening aimed at connecting parents with Heads of House and Homeroom Teachers. Please note: this is a parents only event.
- Friday 14 February 2020 | 6:00pm - 8:00pm | CHAC Auditorium
Junior Secondary Parent Information Evening
Parents of Years 8 and 9 students should be familiar with College routines, however there are often questions and concerns that arise as student progress through their secondary schooling years. Parents can attend this session to find out more about College life specific to this age group.
- Wednesday 11 March 2020 | 6:30pm - 7:30pm | CHAC Lecture Theatre
Year 10 Parent Information Evening
- Wednesday 5 February 2020 | 6:30pm - 7:15pm | CHAC Auditorium
Year 11 Parent Information Evening
- Thursday 13 February 2020 | 6:30pm - 7.30pm | CHAC Auditorium
Year 12 Parent Information Evening
All parents are encouraged to attend the Year 12 Parent Information Evening. At the session, College staff will outline key policies, give an overview of the Exit Preparation Program and present information about Special Provision with the College. Ms Middleton will also be presenting information on how the ATAR is calculated. Parents will have the opportunity to speak one on one with Mrs Pratt, Ms Middleton and the Learning Pathways Coordinator, Ms Penny Cummins.
- Wednesday 5 February 2020 | 7:30pm - 8.30pm | CHAC Auditorium