The P&F will again run a Father’s Day Stall in Primary this year, to be held on Thursday 30 August.
Renae Malos will again lead this activity, and she has a great plan in place; however, we do need some more parents to step up and join the activity team, to provide helping hands and become part of the team that continues to run this activity in future years.
Renae specifically needs help with the following tasks/days/times as follows:
- Monday 23 July 11.15am to 12.45pm - pricing products
- Monday 30 July 11.15am to 12.45pm - bagging confectionery
- Thursday 30 August 6am to 8.30am - setting up the stall
- Thursday 30 August 8am to 3pm - volunteering at the stall
- Thursday 30 August 3pm to 4pm - packing up