Hallmarks of a CHAC Education
- A philosophy based on the principles and traditions of the Anglican Church, which fosters among its students, staff and parents a lifestyle based on Christian values.
- Striving for academic excellence through the provision of a comprehensive, option-rich and innovative curriculum – utilising high-end technology –underpinned by dynamic and professional educators, proactive in assimilating contemporary teaching and learning practices.
- Personal development programs which will allow students to explore their strengths, interests and abilities, while specialist personnel complement the education team and support each student's school journey and career aspirations.
- The advantage of a co-educational community, within an educational and pastoral framework that recognises and caters for gender differences, and which focuses on empathy, emotional intelligence, team work, and co-operation.
- A distinctive pastoral care focus instilling a sense of safety and belonging within the College community.
- An inspiring range of co-curricular and extra-curricular programs offered to develop students' sporting, artistic, intellectual and musical talents. A member of the Associated Schools (TAS) interschool sports competition.
- A 'green' campus that promotes a sense of wellbeing and provides a focus for environmental studies
Our College is committed to the ongoing development of a high quality thinking and thoughtful culture, within a dynamic Christian learning community – a community which learns to know, to do, to be and to live together, and which nurtures respectful relationships.