A new beginning at CHAC
Cannon Hill Anglican College (CHAC) is gearing-up to commence construction of a new cutting-edge development that will substantially change the College landscape, providing students with innovative learning spaces and a social hub.
Architecturally designed, the new double storey building will house six new teaching and learning spaces, breakout spaces, an outdoor deck, locker bays, student amenities, contemporary kitchen and a new food and beverage precinct for students.
This development marks a new beginning for the College as we enhance the student experience for our senior students of the future
The development will open in mid-2020 and provide our students with a contemporary space for engagement, socialising and learning.
Development timeline – 2019/2020 (subject to change):
- June – current offices and classrooms vacated
- June/July – demolish current D Block
- July – turning of the sod event to mark the start of the new development
- August – building works begin
- January – half way point of building works
- March/April – completion and opening
The current building was completed in 1989.
Design concepts for the new building
The College is committed to limiting the disruption to our community and welcomes all enquires
Find out more
CHAC Facilities Manager Mr Justin Philip said all necessary environmental impacts have been considered.
Questions regarding the progress of the development should be directed to:
- Connie Louise Alexander, Marketing and Communications Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Justin Philip, Facilities Manager – email@example.com